It’s Boxing Day, 5:00 o’clock in the morning I wake up with hangover headache. As my computer turns on I am thinking maybe something good happened in the world, and then I remember my grandfather who said “no news is good news.” There has been a massive earthquake somewhere in Kerman, my whole body is radiating heat. I call Mambo, she tells me that all are relatives in Kerman are O.k. and that Bam was the center. Its 10:00 o’clock in the morning I already have 1000 flyers with the donation numbers of Mercy Corps and the Red Cross on them. All my neighbors are coming to help. Amirhossien is sick, he has fever. He is standing in the cold with all of us handing out flyers. We are all devastated…….
It’s Boxing Day; it’s 5:00 o’clock in the afternoon. I did not check my news in the morning, I was too sacred. I just checked BBC. There has been another massive earthquake. When does it all end? Please donate to the Canadian Red Cross or Mercy Corps.